We now offer Afterpay
For your convenience we now offer Afterpay in store. Afterpay is a safe and simple payment option that allows you to pay for your purchase in four equal payments. Providing you with affordable payment alternatives so you can get your glasses now, and pay for them later!
For more information on Afterpay Terms and Conditions or to set up an account, please refer to their website
WE ARE LIVING IN AN EXTRAORDINARILY DIGITAL AGE
After only 2 hours in front of screens, many of us start to experience digital eye strain. Digital eye strain can be described as dry eyes, tired eyes, blurred vision, headaches and neck and back pain caused by spending too much time in front of digital devices.
Smaller fonts and blurry images force our eyes to strain in order to focus which causes headaches and blurred vision. When we are using our digital devices we tend to blink less and this causes dry and irritated eyes. To help combat DES you can take these necessary steps towards healthier eyes.
1. Remember to blink often (this may sound silly, but it is very common for you to blink less)
2. Take breaks from staring at your digital screen
3. Use the 20-20-20 rule. For every 20 minutes you are in front of your digital device, take a 20 second break to look at objects 20 feet away (Approx. 7 metres).
4. Adjust the display settings of your device
5. Wear glasses specially designed for digital device use